Dear Clients and Friends,
We would like to take a moment to address the Coronavirus (COVID-19) and current conditions. Our plan, like many of you out there, is to overall remain sensible – to conduct the day-to-day business of real estate in the most convenient and prudent way possible.
As you may know, the Governor of Maine (along with leaders across the US) has declared a state of emergency and strongly encourages everyone to adhere to the safe practices and guidelines proposed by the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
At this time we have implemented the following precautions to keep our team of real estate professionals safe.
- Our employees are asked to stay home if they are feeling unwell, follow strict hand washing and sanitizing procedures, limit travel and practice social distancing.
- We are administering a verbal health evaluation by phone before meeting with customers and entering properties.
- All surfaces and high touch areas within our offices are being cleaned on a frequent basis.
- Our agents are asked to work from their home offices unless otherwise necessary.
We ask that all of our buyers and sellers, potential buyers and sellers and visitors take the following precautions, as well.
- Follow local and national recommendations to the public - if you are sick, please stay home.
- Remain transparent and honest with your current health status when communicating with our real estate professionals.
- Replace in person meetings with phone, text or email correspondence when possible.
- Refrain from touching surfaces as much as possible and practice social distancing during meetings.
Coldwell Banker Rizzo Mattson, Realtors ® will still be conducting real estate transactions. If anything changes, we’ll notify you via email or phone. For more resources or information, please visit our website, contact your agent directly, call (207) 622-9000 or email email@example.com.
Our commitment to serving our buyers and sellers remains central to all we do; and, we are dedicated to being there for all of your real estate needs. Together we will get through this trying time.